Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

This month I'm going to use this list of prompts to help guide my photos. http://goo.gl/FFpPc

Blessings:

1. Today was one of those weather days when it doesn’t matter what your favorite weather is – we probably got it. Those days amuse me. I got a tiny bit of sunshine, the plants got water, if there is anyone who likes wind they got that too.

2. My favorite quote of the day: “I’m Sloppy Joes’ biggest fan!” (6yo Caleb)

3. We’re going to Helena for 2 nights in a couple weeks! Whoohoo! I can’t wait! (We’re going for the Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect Conference) It just happens to be during my birthday week, so I get to get outta Dodge for my birthday!

4. The week’s lesson plans are done! I don’t have to scramble in the morning!

5. Little Man was a giggly, giggly boy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!