Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012


Introducing…the WobbleNoggin! The concept is to use one of Baby’s outfits that Mom or Dad loves to create a snuggly pillow toy for Baby. This one is soft and squishy – it’s just fun to cuddle!

Blessings:

1. I made a cute baby jammie into a cuddly, pillowy teddy bear!

2. My at-home children get along really well, and enjoy playing together. Sure, they bicker and fight (every day), but for the most part they treat each other nicely and they truly care about each other.

3. I enjoy my children much more now than I did before they were homeschooled. I didn’t think it would be that way, but I’m loving spending more time with them.

4. As much as I enjoy my kids, I really enjoy the quiet, kidless time after they’re asleep.

5. God’s provision. He continues to give us what we need in a wonderful variety of ways. I enjoy watching God work.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!