1. I can go to bed whenever I want! (Say, 9:25pm for example.)
2. I was able to get outside and find flowers.
3. Another lunch out with some of my favorite ladies. We had a very nice lunch at Romeo’s.
4. I didn’t harm myself or anyone else while working in the kitchen. I was having such a clumsy, brain-dead day that I was making more mistakes that progress all day. I was a bit concerned about cooking, but it worked out and no one was harmed! Whew!
5. Despite the windy, kinda icky weather, spring is really here! Just ask the crocuses!