I made a skirt this afternoon! This is my One Hour Whimsy – my family blog will have more info.
1. The weather eventually turned nice today. Yay!
2. I made a skirt! Whoohoo! I love it – it is the comfiest thing!
3. Ladies’ meeting. The ladies of our church (some of them, anyway) met this evening. It was very nice.
4. I found out today that a bunch of the work I’ve done over the last several weeks needs to be undone. I slapped my head and said, “I can’t believe that!” and Caleb said, “Did you do something wrong?” I was quite relieved and happy to be able to say, “No, I didn’t do anything wrong. This time it wasn’t my fault.” I know – kind of a backwards blessing, but I was very pleased that the situation wasn’t my fault.
5. I have the most wonderful husband.