Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

It’s the last day of winter!

We woke up to snow, but it melted pretty quickly. We got to see these lovely water-drop-diamonds as the snow was melting under the almost-spring sun.

Blessings:

1. Almost spring sun!

2. A good Monday! Yay!

3. Creamy chicken soup. I’d share the recipe, but I made it up as I went along, and I wasn’t even sure how it was going to work. It worked well. Even the picky picky 6-year-old ate it!

4. Crafting fun. I love being in my spruced up craft space so much that I made a couple things today. My family blog shows the appliqued t-shirt I fixed up for Kristi.

5. My clever husband. He can fix almost anything, and he so creative. He has made some wonderful things out of wood…I’ll have to share some of them. He’s really wonderful.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!