Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

Calebs iris
Caleb’s iris doesn’t care that its owner didn’t cut it back last year, or even plant it in the ground. It’s got growing to do, and it’s going to do it! It even withstood whatever broke the pot it’s in. That’s a hardy plant!

Blessings:

1. An impromptu day off school. Fun! I used the extra time for sewing.

2. My Shark steam mop. Crazy, but it IS a blessing. It sure makes it easier to clean the kitchen floor. You might be shocked to hear this, but our floor gets quite dirty. Surprised smile

3. My kids are healthy. This is especially good, since we can’t seem to get them covered by Healthy Montana Kids (yet).

4. Frozen pizza. I tweaked my back again, and frozen pizza is an excellent thing at this point.

5. More sewing fun. When I first learned to sew it was anything but stress-relieving, but  now it’s my go-to stress reliever. I absolutely love this 10-minute drool bib. Check out my other post for more about it.
star bib

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!