Sunday, March 4, 2012
March 4, 2012
Celebrating the Liners’ first year at our church.
1. The Liner family. When God brought Michael Liner to pastor our church, He brought us a treasure.
2. A fun, surprise potluck for the Liners. We had such a fun time!
3. Sewing time! I know – I keep saying that, but today I created another fun little thing. It’s a lovey for Baby. It’s unstuffed – flannel and fleece. Apparently it tastes good.
4. America’s Funniest Home Videos. The younger kids and I watched on Netflix, and we all just rolled laughing – it’s been a long time since we watched that show, and since we laughed so much.
5. Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Pie. I’ll share my version of it on my family blog soon. ::happy sigh::
Posted by Elli Scrivner at 9:24 PM