Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012


This shot of these cute little rose earrings is the ONLY picture I took today. I took this with my phone so I could send it to my friend to find out if they belonged to her. I didn't even pick up a camera the rest of the day. Shame, shame.

Blessings:

1. A phone call from my dad. It doesn’t happen often. It was nice!

2. A quiet house. There was a short period of time this afternoon when there was only me and a tiny man in the house. That was nice!

3. Another interesting project at work. I like getting special projects – the diversion from same-old, same-old is nice. (Yes, I have “nice” theme going.)

4. Peace. “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3

5. Bedtime. I’m ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!