Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012


My sweetie brought me flowers...I love having a bit of color in the middle of this drab month! (It must be noted that he brought these home a couple days ago – I just remember to take their portrait.)

Blessings:

1. You Are My King.

2. Flowers. I just love flowers. Especially daisies.

3. Kids who can cook. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but I love having boys who are old enough and capable enough to prepare meals. (Even if they can’t focus on meal preparation when the tv is on.)

4. Encouraging words from a friend. It’s always nice to hear that one has been a blessing to someone else.

5. Getting bills paid. It always makes me feel so satisfied to have our bills paid. Much poorer, but satisfied.

2 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I love those flowers, are they the crazy daisy's ... I would rather get colored daisy's than roses c ;

Unknown said...

I agree... I'd rather get daisies or even carnations over roses any day simply because they are still beautiful and last longer. Great photo, Elli!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!