Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012


Oops. Caleb accidentally threw the dog's toy in the tree. He did eventually get it down with that broken rake.

Blessings:

1. My kids are playing math games. On their own. Yay!

2. I’m a babywearing, cloth diapering, homeschooling weirdo. Back in the day (before children) I couldn’t imagine wanting to wear my baby around the house or putting cloth diapers on ON PURPOSE! I definitely would have called it weird. But I love all of it!

3. Easy, mindless jobs at work. Whew. I needed some less taxing tasks!

4. It’s almost bedtime. It’s one of those days when the kid noise is just too much for me. I’m ready for quiet.

5. It was a beautiful day, and the kids spent a lot of time playing outside. Yay for outdoor days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!