Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25, 2012


Breakfast in Scrivnerburg
Blessings:
1. I can give my kids ice cream sandwiches for breakfast if I want to. I’m the mommy!
2. The best-ever chocolate chip cookies. They are sooooo good!
3. Easy-peasy cloth diapers. I know…I’m kinda obsessed with cloth diapers right now…but I found this site this morning, and now Little Man is almost all outfitted with cloth diapers! (Can you just imagine how much money we will save?)
4. Bountiful Baskets. I know I’ve said it almost every time we get a basket, but this time was especially exciting because I volunteered. I didn’t expect it to be fun! It was great!
5. I got a lot done today. I made progress on a big project, I volunteered at BB, I tended kids, prepared music, made diapers…busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!