Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Another Little Man picture…being adored by yet another kiddo. He has quite the fan club around here.

Blessings:

1. A great group of people to work with. I love going to a company meeting and laughing while we work.

2. Coffee. This was one of those days when a keg of coffee would have been fine.

3. Progress. Little Man may not be speedy at hitting the gross motor milestones, but he’s working on them. He can roll over and over both directions, sit up for about 2 seconds unassisted, and hold on to a toy while he chews it. These are all things he wasn’t able to do a month ago.

4. Minions. I did something to make my shoulder complain, so I’m only half capable today. It is a blessing to me to have a bunch of able-bodied minions to do my bidding.

5. A basketball hoop. My kids have suddenly been enthralled with our basketball hoop again, and all of them have spend considerable time out in the driveway shooting hoops for the last couple days. I love it because there’s much less fighting when they play basketball. (It seems that basketball is important in Scrivnerburg!)

1 comment:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Little man is too cute girl! You are so blessed!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!