Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2011



Today’s assignment over at Oh, Shoot! was "Shiny things attract attention. Make a photograph of a shiny object and post it today. Focus in on the reflections." Here’s my shiny thing.

Saturday blessings:

1. A do-nothing day. It was nice to have a day when I didn’t have to run from one task to the next.

2. Cheeseburger Soup. It is one of my favorite new recipes, and it’s one the whole family likes. Great winter food. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Cheeseburger-Soup

3. I like sewing! Well, sewing crafty things, anyway. I thought I hated sewing!

4. Little kids using big words. I love to hear the big words our kids use – the 6yo who “attempted to slide across the floor” and the 8yo who thinks my cooking is “magnificent.”

5. My hard-working husband. He works nights stocking the local grocery store – it’s not the best schedule in the world, but he goes in with a good attitude and just does what needs to be done to provide for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!