Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012


Little Man has toofers! He's been using them to gnaw on everything that gets close to his mouth - including me!

Blessings:

1. Another lazy Saturday. It’s nice to have a slow, quiet day after the busyness of the week.

2. A chance to visit friends. We have been invited to spend the evening visiting at a good friend’s house. I’m looking forward to it.

3. Wise words from friends. This actually showed up yesterday, but I’ve been keeping it in my mind today – “[I am] realizing it's ok to grieve relationships that are no longer what they were & reminding myself that God sees the bigger picture & knows what he's doing. I rejoice in the fact that we are being obedient & are blessed.”

4. Toofers. Since Little Man’s second tooth broke through he’s been less fussy and has slept better. Whew! We actually got 5 straight hours last night!

5. Wii. After the huge snowfall a few days ago, the melting yesterday, and the rain all morning today, it is a yucky, snowy, icy, muddy mess outside. I am so thankful that we can let the kids play Wii when they get tired of their other indoor activities. (We made them use their imaginations until late afternoon – we’re so mean!)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome... lil man got teeth!!

great snapshot!!

:-)

Angela said...

Awwww! How cute! I just love the angle on this shot! ;0) Great perspective. :0)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!