Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Was it supposed to be about baseball?

When we go to our children’s baseball games we’re probably supposed to focus on that…and take pictures of that…right? Oops. I found this irresistible “little” guy that had my attention for a whole lot of the game.

I have the bit of Caleb’s head in here just so you can really get an idea of how big this baby is. He’s 15 weeks old, and he’s humongous! And adorable! And sweet! His name is Zeus, and I just love him!

Zeus1

Oh yeah…and Austin played baseball.
Austin playing baseball
(He’s batting.)

A lot of our family life revolves around baseball right now. For about 6-8 weeks every spring we seem to do almost nothing but baseball. These junior boys of summer have been having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!