Friday, April 8, 2011

Date Night!

We got to go on a date! Whoohoo! My sweet husband took me out to the steak house (dinner and peanut butter pie - magnificent!) and to see the movie Limitless. Based on the info I saw online I wasn't too sure I would like it, but it turned out to be a pretty good movie. I liked the premise. It had a bit more gore than I really wanted to see, but otherwise I enjoyed it. The date was wonderful! I enjoy spending time with my sweetheart. I guess that's good, because he says I get to keep him for a long time. :-)

Anyway...that's the news for now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Date Nights.. I myself haven't had that in a long time. Peanut Butter Pie?? Haven't heard, but I bet my fiance would love it with a gallon of milk LOL. We just say a couple of days ago " True Grit" that was a wonderful movie, two hours but it went by super fast. Movie comes out on DVD in June. take care

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!