Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Daily Shoot suits my mood

black and white maple buds by Elli :-)
black and white maple buds, a photo by Elli :-) on Flickr.
The Daily Shoot assignment was "black & white." The black and white treatment suits the weather today. It did NOT feel like spring today. The high was in the 40's, I think, and it was windy, cold, and blustery today. Really miserable weather for spring, but nothing compared to what people are dealing with in the South. The horrific tornadoes across the southern states are unfathomable to me. I have been thinking about and praying for all those affected all day today.

1 comment:

said...

Beautiful capture! I love it. And thank you for the suggestion about my blog name. I think you're totally on the right track with your ideas and I'm going to be ruminating on them! :o)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!