Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sorry there was no post yesterday.

We still struggled with internet ALL day long, and it was even worse in the evening, so even if I had taken pictures yesterday, I probably wouldn’t have been able to post my blog. So today you get two! (If Qwest is up long enough to post.)

We saw flaky, flurry things today. At first I thought that maybe it was ash from…um…well…the neighbor burning? brush fires? a volcano? But the “ash” kept melting as it hit the car and ground. Some were suggesting that it might be snow, but tomorrow is the first day of spring – it wouldn’t snow on me today, would it? So I knew it couldn’t be snow.

Then I realized what it was.

Ken had been sanding sheetrock. It was sheetrock dust!

(Yes, I know it was melting, but this is my story, and I’m sticking to it!) When Ken quit sanding and doing sheetrock, the snow quit. See? Sheetrock dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!