Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Powerless

We were without power for most of the day today. Apparently, our local substation had a fire in the early hours of the day, and judging from what I hear around town the people in charge of fixing it did a great job getting power back on in a timely manner. Kudos to the power people!

That does mean that I didn't take/edit any photos today. I apologize. I will post tomorrow with something worth seeing - I hope. Thanks for stopping in!

Oh - and a note to anyone who owns a lift chair - there's a reason they tell you to put it down each time you get out of it. If the power goes off while it is lifted, you won't be able to use your chair for the entire 18 hours the power is off because it will be lifted too high to sit in. My mother is a wealth of useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!