Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One more try with oil and water

I really want to get the oil and water thing right! This first one isn’t the same sort of result that Sandra and Alison M. got, but I like it because it sort of looks like a frog to me.
TDS green oil and water

The colors in this one are more muted, but the oil drops seem to have nice “character.” This one was taken more from the side than straight overhead. I like the depth of field that creates.
oven mitt oil and water

Here’s a kid shot – Fancy spent some time this morning teaching Caleb how to draw, and he practiced for quite a while. I love the artistic pursuits!

(Taken with my htc Incredible and Retro Camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First shot look real interesting. Looks like a ring to me ;)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!