Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just a couple kid snaps

My dad told me today to keep sharing kid shots. I realized that I hadn’t been taking many pictures of the kids, so I decided not to keep waiting for the right moment to get the big camera out. I didn’t even get off the couch! I just went ahead and took a couple cell phone snaps while the boys were just hanging out. The girls weren’t in positions that would allow me to capture them, and I don’t know where Dale was. But here are 4 of my handsome boys.

These guys are just so cute!!

I have to laugh at Nathan though – I don’t think I have more than 3 photos of that child where there is no motion blur. When he was just a year old my dad called him “Wild Man.” Boy, was that the truth! I don’t think he’s still for 5 consecutive seconds!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!