Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's the season for basketball!

Ken and the kids were out playing basketball again this morning. I decided to try some higher speed action close-up type shots with my 7d.

The basketball hoop our neighbors gave us was one of the best gifts the kids have ever received.

If you like to watch a crowd of kids play basketball with a crazy man, check this out...it's just boring old basketball in Scrivnerburg. I admire a man who will play with so many young kids. I admire it, but I don't join in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!
What a brave and energetic man to be playing with so many children. LOL
I'm glad you are out there pushing your camera to it's limit.

Nancy said...

Ken is a good man. I mean that most sincerely, and I know that I'm not telling you anything that you don't already thank God for....but this video is so sweet. If only more men took the time for days like this.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!