Thursday, December 16, 2010

350/365

I did not get a chance to take even one photo today. Mom, Nana (my MIL), Nana’s sister, Caleb and I went to town to do some Christmas shopping today. The day flew by in a haze of bargain hunting and traffic. It was a good day except for the part where Caleb’s hand got closed in the car door – that almost did us in. He recovered and we continued on our journey, but I never did even think about taking pictures. When I finally got home to stay I had to tuck kids into bed and get straight to work…all of this means that you get a photo I took 2 days ago. I love that my kids are interested in creative efforts. On this particular afternoon Caleb (here) and Austin were sharing my Rebel XT while Kristi was taking video of everything. I love it!
Mini-shutterbug

I’m off to bed to get some rest before yet another busy holiday season Friday!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great shot!
I'm so sorry to hear about Caleb's little accident. Hope he's recovering o.k.
Sounds like you had a very busy day. Get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Hoping Celeb is doing OK now...sounds painful though.

Cute shot. Looks like Celeb is a budding photog.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!