Saturday, December 4, 2010

338/365

I took a BUNCH of photos today! I ended up shooting a very small, very informal wedding this evening, then rushing home to take some shots of Fancy and her friend all dressed up for a formal dance. I didn't get permission to share the wedding photos, but if I get that I'll share some soon. I can, however, share my favorite shot of Fancy...
 

Here is my Daily Shoot photo - "Find a composition...with a strong line...that cuts from one corner of the frame to the other."

So...still sick...exhausted...all done for today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot of Fancy. Looks like you get to use your flash for this shot ;)

Fancy is a real pretty lady.

Sandra said...

. . .and you have had a busy day!
Wow that picture of Fancy is simply beautiful! She's all grown up.
Love the DS image today. The colors in the background are awesome.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!