Wednesday, November 10, 2010

314/365

Another semi-cheat post...but at least this one fits the Daily Shoot assignment - "Gauges, meters, and turn signals are all indicators. Make a photograph of an indicator that catches your attention today." I'm semi-cheating because this isn't a photograph - it's a screen capture of the online software I use to keep track of my work time. This is from the toggl.com website - it's a great tool! This shot should give you an idea of what I've spent the entire evening doing, after having an informal counseling session this morning, and tough appointment, and then 5 parent-teacher conferences. 
 

Today was an emotional wringer of a day, so I'm headed to bed. I promise a blog-worthy photo for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are one busy lady!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!