Wednesday, November 3, 2010

307/365

I’m getting to my blog earlier today than I have been lately! That’s partially because I’m so inspired by the amazing fall colors we still have. I don’t recall ever seeing an autumn this lovely! The colors have been astounding, and they have lasted far longer than is normal for western Montana. I had to go out and shoot my neighbor’s mountain ash this morning when the sun was lighting it up – it almost looked electric!
Bonnies-beautiful-mountain-ash

Today’s assignment from The Daily Shoot is “Frames outline the focus of a subject. Make a creative photo with natural framing: windows, doors, trees, borders, etc.” Here is my submission for that assignment…
TDS-framed

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful tree! And nice "frame" :O)

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors on the first shot. On the second shot, I like his subtle smile and the framing is just perfect with the bed of fallen leaves.

savita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary said...

Wonderful!

There is a mountain ash a few doors down that is just screaming for a couple of images.

Gary

Sandra said...

Perfection! Love these both of them but that first one OMG! Enlarge, print and frame!

and of coarse you should do that for the second one too. He's so darn cute.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!