Tuesday, September 14, 2010

257/365

Today’s assignment at The Daily Shoot was “Use a door or window as a framing device to contain a smaller scene today.” I really wanted to find a rustic, old window to use to frame a scene, but I never found what I needed in my wanderings. If I had had more time, I would have located one – still might, actually. So instead, I have a photo framed in my rearview mirror, shot through my car window so it would fit the challenge.

The above photo was shot when I stopped at the Daly Mansion to take this photo…

I still have a bunch of work to do for today, and photos to edit from my session last Saturday, so I’m off to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice framing on the first shot - love the scenery.

Second shot is real awesome - looks really inviting.Love the depth and the color on the blooms.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!