Friday, July 9, 2010

190/365

Today was a special day! I got to go over to Spokane and meet up with my online friend Katie Trujillo. Ken, his parents, and I enjoyed our lunch with Katie and her two older boys. I wish we could have gone off and “played” for a bit, but at least we got to visit this time! (Last time I met Katie we chatted very briefly in a busy hallway.) Her boys were sweet and friendly, and it was an all-around fun time! Thanks, Katie!
Katie-and-me

The Friday Challenge for our Project 365 group is “National Grilling/National Ice Cream month.” Here’s my photo for that challenge – a Midnight Truffle Blizzard from Dairy Queen.
national-ice-cream-month

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It's awesome that you were able to meet up with Katie and midnight ice cream?! LOL
Great shots.

Anonymous said...

Elli - good to see you on the portrait shot. That blizzard looks yummy.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!