Tuesday, May 11, 2010

131/365

I’ve had a fairly busy day getting oriented with my new job, but I did take some time to do a little blog reading. I ran across this one and decided to try some of the ideas. This is the only one that was really worth sharing, but I plan to try again sometime soon. I’ll see what else I can do with this concept.
practice-shooting-through-plastic
This one was shot through plastic packaging. I moved the plastic around to get some glare-flare in it that didn’t totally obscure my subject.

Photogs, make sure to stop by Sandra’s blog – she has some challenging questions on her blog today!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hey Elli,
thanks for sharing that blog today - It think I will try creating a couple of those in camera textures. Great ideas and thanks for the comment about my blog.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!