Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365

Well, as I mentioned on the Project 365 group board, it was more of a Slideabout Wednesday than a Walkabout Wednesday. So instead of walking around the town shooting whatever, I scooted down the sidewalk and took pictures of the ice.

Slideabout-Wednesday

Slideabout-Wednesday-2

This winter has been so strange here in Western Montana. We had one cold snap, and a couple snowfalls, but really, it hasn’t been wintery. It’s been warmer than normal, but just cold enough to make the streets and sidewalks treacherous. I don’t mind the temps, but I don’t like the ice! But as quickly as time goes, I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m saying “I wish it wasn’t so hot!” lol.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I sure do appreciate all the visitors!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool shots. I love the leaf on the first.
We have had a weird winter too...I am ready for spring.

Amanda said...

The first shot is especially pretty!! Looks very slippery!

Sandra said...

Very nice - the first is my favorite too.

PLPortraiture said...

You captured the Slip About Movement perfectly in IMage 1! Love it!

Mel said...

oh I hate ice, I would much rather just have snow..although I would prefer spring over it all right about now! Stay safe in it, we are getting a mix today and I'm hoping the roads stay ok since I have to get out in the morning!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

Amazing shots! The leaf did it for me! I got the chills just looking at these photos!

Unknown said...

I know I'm odd but I miss snow and ice. So pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!