Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

I’m having a hard time with Monochrome Monday – I want my pictures to be in color! We finally got a beautiful day – blue sky, bright sun, warm temps. Aaaahhhhhhh…

But here’s my Monochrome Monday shot – the fog this morning was light and beautiful. I loved the way it was just hanging around that farm.
Morning-in-the-valley b-w

Here’s the same shot in color…
Morning-in-the-valley

And another one of the same view…
Morning-in-the-valley-2

And then one more down by the river…
sunburst-by-the-river

By the way, Mom is doing well and should be coming home this afternoon. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

6 comments:

The Ross Family said...

I love the colors and light! What a beautiful day today!

Jennifer said...

Ah we need that sky here.. hazy ugly day here..

beautiful!! like both!

Sandra said...

I'm glad your mom is doing better.
Beautiful scenery - the monochromatic one is so dramatic in black & white.
Beautiful.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

beautiful scenery!!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I agree with Sandra! The black and white makes the scenery so dramatic in the first photo! I like all of the shots though!

Tess said...

You know, I actually prefer that one in BW! Colors are great, but in BW the fog really stands out. Very nice post! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!