Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

I’m having a hard time with Monochrome Monday – I want my pictures to be in color! We finally got a beautiful day – blue sky, bright sun, warm temps. Aaaahhhhhhh…

But here’s my Monochrome Monday shot – the fog this morning was light and beautiful. I loved the way it was just hanging around that farm.
Morning-in-the-valley b-w

Here’s the same shot in color…
Morning-in-the-valley

And another one of the same view…
Morning-in-the-valley-2

And then one more down by the river…
sunburst-by-the-river

By the way, Mom is doing well and should be coming home this afternoon. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

7 comments:

The Ross Family said...

I love the colors and light! What a beautiful day today!

Jennifer said...

Ah we need that sky here.. hazy ugly day here..

beautiful!! like both!

Sandra said...

I'm glad your mom is doing better.
Beautiful scenery - the monochromatic one is so dramatic in black & white.
Beautiful.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

beautiful scenery!!

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I agree with Sandra! The black and white makes the scenery so dramatic in the first photo! I like all of the shots though!

Tess said...

You know, I actually prefer that one in BW! Colors are great, but in BW the fog really stands out. Very nice post! :)

仔仔 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!