Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 358

Only 1 week left of this project! I remember when I was back around day 40 I said to myself, “I’m never going to make it through 365 days of this!” Well, I think I might make it after all! Actually, I haven’t hated it once this whole year. Some days it’s been my only motivation to pick up a camera.

Here is some practice stuff from today. I was testing out bouncing my bare flash directly off the ceiling, off the walls, off the windows…I decided that in my house with the furniture where it is I prefer the flash bounced off the ceiling. I asked Caleb if I could take his picture, so he posed for me…

Finally!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

"The chair" LOL
He actually has some great catchlights in the last one. Great practice shots. I prefer the second pose though. LOL

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!