Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 334

I went to the auction last night with my mom, my aunt, and my mother-in-law. It was fun, but especially so because of the bargain we got! My MIL bought this recliner for Ken for…are you ready? Should I really tell you “out loud”? … really? $10!!!!! Yes, TEN dollars!!!

We don’t often get deals like that, but boy is it exciting when we do! My mom also got a box FULL of Pyrex baking dishes and some other stuff for $2.50. It was a steal! It was a fun night because I was there with 3 fun ladies, too. As I’ve said before, Girls’ Night Out for  me is pretty wild! LOL!

3 comments:

Your Organizing Guru said...

FUN!!!!! ~J

Unknown said...

That is AMAZING! It looks like the recliner works well too ;o)

Sandra said...

I never took you for a "wild" child. LOL
Great deals - looks like Ken is really enjoying his "testing." ROFL

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!