Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 310

I tried to go for a photowalk this evening. Hmph. It rained on me. But I did take a shot of this little house I love. I’ve taken several shots…

From today…

Last fall…
 

A couple years ago…
 
(I didn’t want to get close enough for the “framing the house” shot today because it was obvious that someone was home.)

This shot was taken while Molly and I waited out the worst of the rain. There was a clap of thunder and she looked towards it – see how huge her eye is? I don’t think she cares for thunder.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Interesting foilage on the house. LOL your doggy is too funny!

Tess said...

That house is great!!!

Amanda said...

That is a beautiful place! You sure did capture her with her eyes WIDE open, lol!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!