Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 308


SNC00120
Originally uploaded by snaphappee.elli
I was too busy to get any photos earlier today (7am trip to store, making special breakfast, church, potluck, work at tannery, school supply shopping, serving dinner - SHEESH! No wonder I feel exhausted!) but God provided me with a video opportunity this evening. We got another doozy of a storm this evening, complete with thunder, lightning, hail, power outage, and excited children.

This is my first Flickr video! I took the video with my Samsung cell phone, then uploaded it to Flickr. I love technology!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yuck on the weather - amazing super heros you have there and I'm with you I hope the rain takes care of the fire in the moutains.

Tess said...

Aren't videos fun! :) I miss storms like that!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!