Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 290

Well, I think I discovered something interesting today. It appears that I should not have pineapple anymore. I had pineapple yogurt for breakfast (the only thing I don’t have ALL the time), and had what appears to be an allergic reaction. Bummer. Oh well…there are plenty of flavors that don’t cause trouble. Here’s the culprit…


I went for a little photo walk this afternoon to see if the mushrooms were still there (I was going to shoot them when I discovered my nifty fifty was broken). Some of them were destroyed, but this one was still standing…

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Those fungus' don't last very long.

Pineapple? bummer.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!