Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 267

I recently joined SparkPeople to help to achieve my weight loss goals. I’m loving the site! One of the fun aspects are the SparkTeams – groups of people with common interests or goals. I am, of course, a member of the Shutterbugs group. This week’s challenge in that group is to take a walk for exercise and take 4 photos on the walk, then post them as a collage. This is my “photowalk 4.” (Collage created with Picnik!)

If you’re working at weight loss, check out SparkPeople! It’s fun, helpful, and FREE!

5 comments:

Tess said...

Good for you!!! I've fallen way off the bandwagon, but luckily haven't gained any weight back....yet. I need to get my rear back in gear.

Brittany said...

That's great! I think I'll take a photowalk today...watch for my 4 pics tonight!

BDSpellman said...

What a great idea. Sort of like what Julia Cameron teaches in The Artist's Way. I need to get out and try that.

Eric L said...

Very nice job, awesome colors!
Great idea too!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous! Love the collage idea.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!