Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 153

This is a really awful photo, but it was really raining. What you're seeing here is a semi in its side, facing the wrong direction, and on both sides of the freeway guardrail. Not good. I sure hope there were no injuries.

I had the most wonderful day with my honey and my high school friend! Ken and I went to the Seattle Aquarium and then Pike Place Market. Then we spent all afternoon and evening with my friend Priscilla. She took us on the best tour of Seattle! What a fantastic city! I will have pictures to share when I get home. I will also try to catch up on all the blogs then. 'Night!

3 comments:

Tess said...

OUCH! I'm glad you are enjoying your time away!

Sandra said...

YIKES! No that wasn't good.

However, I'm glad you're having a great time. Enjoy

Design by Jenn said...

Oops! Not good
I'm so glad you were able to get away like this! Seattle is is the best place for a vacation! I SO SO SO love it there! The aquarium, Pikes, the quaint little shops, the pier! OH I wish I was there!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!