Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 149

Just family stuff today...it was a busy Tuesday, and my body seems to think I've developing bronchitis. I know that I'm not, because I wouldn't do such a thing right before my 4-day trip with my sweetie. So in an effort to conserve my energy, I just took a some snapshots of the family doing their thing this evening. Here are two of my men...

Beanman

Ken studying algebra
(for those who want to know such things, I bounced the flash off the ceiling at full power for both of these.) 

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, I've missed a LOT of your posts! How??? Anyways, they're amazing, naturally! Also, thank you for posting about the flash. I really really REALLY need to dust mine off and figure out how to use it!

Sandra said...

E, your pictures are so crisp. Great job. Nice bouncing job.
I sure hope you can chase away whatever it is (cough) that's trying to make you sick.

Tess said...

Aw feel better soon! Oh for a white ceiling to bounce my flash off of! Beautifully done.

Your Organizing Guru said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly.

What's on Nate's neck?

Great clear shots of your guys!

Yes all my thoughts are this segmented today.

~J

Mel said...

aww i hope you feel better quickly! I think a flash is going to have to be next on my list of needs

Amanda said...

Your lighting looks nice. Take care of yourself! How you're feeling better. So exciting that you're going on a trip.

Amanda said...

Ooops, "HOPE" you're feeling better.

Eric L said...

Hope you shake it off! Where's the trip? I'm so out of touch :(

Unknown said...

OH get well!! And have a great time :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!