Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 136

I got my Willow Tree Angel out of her corner tonight to practice some snooting. I only have one snoot (it's a flash modifier that directs the light in a narrower path), and I got some interesting effect with just one light, but I wanted light on both sides, so I had to improvise...

Angel

Angel setup

I actually like the dark line through the front of the angel - I think it gives her some dimension. I wonder if I had worn a white shirt would it have softened that line a bit? 

5 comments:

Brittany said...

It looks great! And you are awesome for showing your setup! You knew I would ask to see it, didn't you?

Sandra said...

Very nice image. The shadows look great. Nice set up.

Tess said...

I like it as well! Very nice work.

Amanda said...

Very nice! I really like the warm orange tones too.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OH wow that's really neat!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!