Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 106

I got a new treasure in the mail today! Thank you, Goblet Fairy! This was taken on my dining room table with high-tech gear - the dining room lights overhead, two sheets of printer paper taped together to be my backdrop, and the paper towel holder as my backdrop stand. I did my normal photo processing on this, and then I put a screen layer on top at 100% to get the brightness.

New green goblet

 

I just had to show off my set up. lol. Here's a view of the high-tech studio...

goblet pull back resized

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Great shot! It looks like your set up is working well! Nice goblet too!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Beautiful love the lighting - I also love your description of your set up! LOL Perfect!

Eric L said...

Elli that's brilliant! Way to work with those super high tech materials to get such a clean and simple, yet fun result!

Eric L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tess said...

Very ingenious! I love that goblet, too!

Sandra said...

I love those kind of "high Tech" set ups! Beautiful! You'll have to show your whole collection one day.

Unknown said...

awesome!! I should try that sometime

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!