Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 104

Potty Party!!!

Whoohoo! "What is a potty party" you ask? It's a celebration of no more diapers! No more pullups, no more stinky pants, no more "somebody needs Mama for a change!"

My youngest child, Caleb (I think you may have seen him before... LOL!) is now dry all the time! Good job, Caleb! Nana, Papa, Grandma, Felice, the twins, and our whole family are going to rejoice in the dawn of a new era in Scrivnerburg...

The Age of Underwear!

(Some may not realize just how great this is - I've been changing diapers multiple times a day for over 10 years. I'm ready to be done.)

A kids' party wouldn't be complete without party games. Here's Musical Potties...
Potty party chairs

We played a preschool version of Musical Potties - instead of someone being "out", they just got to pile on the remaining chairs. It was actually pretty funny to see them trying to pile on fewer and fewer chairs, although a couple of kids were a little tired and overstimulated by this time.
Musical Potties 

And how can you celebrate without a cake?
Yay Caleb cake

It was a fun, loud, tiring, exciting afternoon. Now it's time for baths and bed.Whew!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You deserve a big ole potty . . .I mean party!

Amanda said...

So exciting for you!! I had a 2 month break between my 2nd and 3rd, but a party when everyone is potty trained is a great idea! Looks like a fun party!

Unknown said...

LOL!! That's awesome!!! Way to go, Caleb! I'm still working on it with my 2.5 yr old.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!