Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 17

Today is a special day in our family. It's the 44th anniversary of my husband's birth. In case I haven't made it clear, I have the most wonderful husband I could possibly have. He's thoughtful, generous, and affectionate, and he always strives to be the best husband and father he can be. I couldn't ask for a better man to spend my life with. I thank God for bringing us together, and I pray daily that God will fill Ken with joy.

Ken on his birthday

Here's an extra photo - we saw a rainbow today that "followed" us all up and down the valley. It must have been in the sky for close to 3 hours! (But it was a very dark afternoon otherwise.)

Persistent Rainbow

5 comments:

Tess said...

Hi Ken! Happy Birthday! :)

LOVE the rainbow!

Lary Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ken!
What a beautiful rainbow!!

Eric L said...

Tell him Happy Birthday, and great Rainbow shot!

Brittany said...

Awww, that was a sweet tribute to your husband. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful rainbow.....

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!