Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1, 2012

It’s a photo blessing day!

1. IMAG2448
Stella wasn’t feeling too good, but a little visit with Dr. Shura made her feel much better. And gave her a camel hump. (IV fluids because she was dyhydrated.)

2. IMAG2451
Why did the turkeys cross the road? Ken says, “To get away from the chickens.” We had to stop and wait for the turkeys to cross – that was a first for me.

3. IMAG2455
My lunch posse. I took three pictures, and in each one Gavin is reaching across the table for anything he can reach. That’s how lunch went – I practically ate in Mom’s lap, and Gavin kept throwing things on the floor. It took me three times as long to get through my food even though I was sharing it. Fun times!

4. IMAG2456
I don’t think I would ever have a purple or pink Christmas tree, but I liked the colors of the display at Walmart.

5. IMAG2457
These colors are true – I couldn’t believe the vibrant shades of these flowers. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!