Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012


Andrew was barking at cars as we passed. Who needs a dog? (Don't tell Molly I said that.)

Blessings:

1. I slept in this morning! First time in evers! (Okay – sleeping in is relative. I slept until 7:45.)

2. Cereal sale!

3. My new computer is sooooo fast!

4. Little Man was so cute today – we took him to the store and he put on the FLIRT for one of the store employees. It was so funny – every time she’d look at him he’d turn his head and cut his eyes toward her with a sly grin. Little Stinker.

5. The foster/adoptive parent picnic. It was fun to see some people we only see once a year. I got some great pictures, but I can’t share them. Sorry. Sad smile It was fun to take good pictures again too! It’s been way too long since I got my big camera out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL to that picture. That is awesome!! I love your blessings. You are an inspiration!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!