Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012


Today’s 30 day challenge theme was “breakfast today.” It didn’t say it had to be my breakfast.

Blessings:

1. Little Man had his well-child check today. He’s itty bitty teeny tiny, but he’s healthy.

2. I still didn’t lose my temper when I discovered that my laptop is deathly allergic to coffee. No more Toshiba laptop for me.

3. A kind, loving, generous benefactor has provided a way for me to replace the laptop that shouldn’t have had coffee.

4. A friend brought me several yards of soft, fluffy flannel for cloth diapers. I love it!! I made the diapers last night because I just couldn’t wait to use that wonderful flannel. Cloth diapers are so cuddly and cute. ‘Love em!

5. I had a fun meeting (yes, a fun meeting) with two of my co-workers today. Have I mentioned how much I love my job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!