Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

 

Blessings:

1. I had to laugh at the fortune I found in my fortune cookie today. It’s a good thing I don’t run my life based on fortune cookies!

2. I love the pictures I got of my Little Man today. I wish I could share more than the one of his hands and feet. He is such an adorable, sweet boy.

3. Our visits from Laura with CDC (Child Developmental Center) are always a blessing. She helps us understand the next step in Little Man’s development. We take so many things for granted – do you consciously consider that a child must be willing/able to stay on his or her belly before he can scoot around or get up on hands and knees? With typical kids it doesn’t even come up because they just do it. I love learning these detailed bits of child development. And now that Little Man is sitting fairly well it’s time to get him staying on his belly and then scooting around.

4. Entertaining children. My kids amuse me constantly! I just love them!

5. Little Man has slept for at least 5.5 hours for three nights in a row! Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!