Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012


Neb treatment time.

Blessings:

1. A 14-year-old boy who can administer nebulizer treatments!

2. Psalm 35:9-10

New Living Translation (NLT)

9 Then I will rejoice in the LORD.
      I will be glad because he rescues me.
10 With every bone in my body I will praise him:
      “LORD, who can compare with you?
   Who else rescues the helpless from the strong?
      Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?”

3. Prayer time. With Little Man being sick and not sleeping much, I haven’t been able to find my prayer time. Today was the first time in a week that I had been able to use the early morning hours for prayer. So much more peaceful!

4. I got to be a part of THIS. My friend Elle is really making a difference.

5. My  mom gave us ham for dinner. Yay! I don’t have to create an entire meal! I’ll just add some sides and call it food. Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!