Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012


After a long, sleepless night Little Man is happily playing with his squishy block.Why couldn't he have done this last night? I could have dozed if he would have played happily. :(

My friend tells me that squishy blocks are only active during the daytime. They are no fun to play with at night.

Blessings:

1. Once again, Bountiful Baskets is on my list. We got some really good stuff today! I can’t wait for the corn!

2. Time to recuperate. Little Man did not sleep at all last night, so I didn’t sleep at all last night. I did get a chance to nap today, and then I spent significant time doing nothing.

3. My mom. I love my mom anyway, but she was a special blessing today when she watched 4 of my boys while I picked up baskets and baskets of produce. I’m so thankful to have people close by who help us with our children.

4. Passing the time chatting with strangers. While I stood in line for the produce for an extra 20 minutes I got to chat with a woman from Missoula. We had a very nice conversation, and it was a great way to pass the wait.

5. God’s provision. He never fails to surprise me with His abundant provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!