Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2, 2012


This is Caleb’s version of a tough look, I think.

Blessings:

1. Funny stuff. I’m glad funny stuff shows up randomly throughout my days.

I have quite a few questions about this find - why did someone put 10 green beans away in this huge bowl? Why is there a spoon in there? Why doesn't the bowl have its lid? But most interesting of all, why is it frozen when it was in the fridge? I think my new-to-me refrigerator is cold enough. And I am very thankful for the refrigerator – our previous “second” fridge died a couple weeks ago, and we really need two refrigerators. Thank you for the fridge, Mom!

2. Crafting time. I realized today that I am a stress crafter. Check out my family blog to see what I was crafting on today.

3. I can see light at the end of the icky project at work.

4. Blue Bunny Cookies & Cream ice cream.

5. I made a tiny bit of progress in getting my house cleaner. A tiny bit. But it’s still progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!